Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
1 Corinthians 16:13
Here at FBC Purvis we have many avenues for our senior adults to be a part of the ministry but also to be ministered to, along with trips that our senior adults take. We at FBC Purvis believe that our senior adults are an extremely valuable part of the church. With their wisdom and their walk with God, the church is able to learn much from them.
Opportunities for involvement
Get Connected. Go Deeper.
- Sounds of Grace - our senior adult choir.
- Leading in small group discipleship though Sunday School, Mission Friends, and Awana.
- Sunday School classes visit those who are unable to get out of their homes.
- We have monthly Senior adult game nights on the 3rd Monday of every month.
- We have monthly Senior adult luncheons on the 4th Thursday of every month.
- The senior adult trips are taken once a year to various places. Contact the church office for information on the trip this Year!